Concord music is the independent, worldwide leader in the development, acquisition, and management of recorded music, music publishing, and theatrical performance rights.
With offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London, Berlin, and Cleveland, Concord Music has a diverse and vibrant roster of active recording artists, composers, and songwriters, and a vast and historic catalog of works by some of the most treasured names in music history.
The position will be based in the Concord Music Beverly Hills office. Local candidates to be considered.
Reporting to the SVPs of International, the Manager, International Marketing will oversee new releases from Concord Music’s frontline labels (Loma Vista Recordings, Fantasy Records, Rounder Records, Fearless Records and Concord Records).
Working in conjunction with the internal Sales & Marketing departments, as well as our International distribution partners and staff to build and develop international marketing plans and grow our artist’s careers globally.
Internationally project manage new releases from Concord Music’s frontline labels:
- Build & develop international marketing plans for each release with our distribution partners and global staff.
- Work closely with Concord’s internal Sales & Marketing staff to coordinate and communicate vital marketing information and related assets.
- Coordinate promotion for artists – set up phone interviews and help compile in market promo schedules, book and coordinate travel (air & ground) for artist travel parties
- Interact with domestic production department to insure all releases are set up properly within our systems.
Help ensure that all digital assets and marketing tools created within the company and by artist management represent the global perspective:
- Coordinating Global press releases, buy links, streaming playlist curation & placement.
Oversee marketing projection and spend reports for projects:
- Interacting with the International Coordinator and Finance Department to update sales and budget information.
- Professional working knowledge of Excel required.
Send out weekly sales & marketing reports to internal staff and externally to our distribution partners, artist management, and more:
- Maintain weekly reports tracking consumption, worldwide sales, etc.
Ability to work with and understand Spotify, Apple, Amazon and their analytical tools.
- College degree (BA or BS)
- 2+ Years’ professional music business experience, preferably in a Product Manager or marketing role
- Ability, availability and desire to travel around the world, up to 25%.
- Extensive knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal skills; a high level of professionalism and the ability to work under pressure during strict deadlines.
- Problem-solving skills, ability to prioritize, and self-motivated
- Strong interest and passion for digital marketing – constantly keeping up with new initiatives in this space.
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work well within a team
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to the changing market.
- Passion for and knowledge of broad genres of music, pop culture and media trends
- General agreement and acceptance of the Company’s core values