Concord Music Group is one of the world’s largest independent record companies, the home of an exciting group of labels including Concord, Razor and Tie, Loma Vista, Fearless, Bicycle, Rounder, and the iconic music brands Stax, Prestige, Fantasy, and Riverside, plus more!
We produce, market and promote some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the industry. We also have a philosophy of helping artists build long-term careers. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a modern music company with a deep catalog.
Concord Music Group is looking for a Specialist, Digital Marketing (Content and Branding) to provide support to the digital marketing and streaming department in all day to day operations.
- Support digital marketing manager and streaming department in developing and executing online marketing plans
- Work with project managers of CMG labels to amplify and support social media marketing plans and help maintain online community
- Assist with managing social media and online content calendars for labels, artists and company
- Create album release graphics, banners, static image videos and photos and other basic art
- Support digital marketing team and project managers of CMG labels to analyze the results and in performance of online marketing campaigns
- Track and organize online marketing assets including music, photos, videos, etc.
- Recommend and execute improvements for optimizing social and online strategies
- Create and maintain wholly owned streaming playlists and grow subscriber base
- Build strong relationships with the company’s artists, project managers, and other key stakeholders
- Extremely immersed in all social media and streaming platforms including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Spotify, Snapchat, Shazam, Apple Music, Pandora, etc.
- Candidates should be creative, organized, and able to multi-task
- Strong teamwork skills, including adaptability, self- effectiveness and the ability to establish quick relationships
- Must be able to prioritize and follow through
- Ability to manage many tasks and projects at the same time
- Avid music fan and willingness to learn about new genre
- Comfortable working in a shared environment with multiple shifting priorities and deadlines
- Must be able to keep information confidential
- Desire to always learn
- Ability to work independently and efficiently with minimal supervision
- Expertise in Microsoft Office, Photoshop, WordPress, HTML, and other creative software is a must
- Possess strong attention to detail and problem solving
- Be goal and results oriented in order to “move the needle”
- Knowledge of playlisting strategy and streaming analytics
- Interest in current and forthcoming technologies
- Relentless energy to innovate and collaborate on creative projects
- 2+ years music or entertainment experience