Concord Music is looking for a Director / Sr. Product Manager to join its team in Beverly Hills, CA.
Concord is home to an exciting group of labels including Concord, Razor & Tie, Loma Vista, Fearless, Rounder, and the iconic music brands Stax, Prestige, Fantasy, and Riverside, plus many more.
Its expanding roster includes both legendary and exciting new artists, with a large focus on fostering its rich history. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a modern music company with a deep catalog.
- Work closely with artists/managers/estates, and the label team, to define and execute marketing campaigns which serve to communicate legacy, reignite fan-bases, extend audience reach, and drive commercial results
- Act as day-to-day project lead on assigned releases – ensuring that each project receives the appropriate level of marketing, advertising and publicity needed, to effectively drive revenue through physical sales, downloads, streaming, merchandise, and synch
- Manage deadlines and develop essential marketing material for each project – including sales sheets, biographies, press releases, online media kits, marketing plans, instant grat. tracks, social media, and editorial content, playlists, and advertising assets
- Create, build, and maintain strong relationships with strategic partners (brands, media, influencers), and key stakeholders
- Continuously innovate to identify new revenue and promotional opportunities, including D2C offerings, merchandising, live initiatives, and strategic partnerships
- Work alongside the Stream Team and Digital Marketing to strategize catalog streaming playlist initiatives, as well as drive content discovery and audience reach for the label and artists
- Collaborate with shared services department, and outside partners as appropriate, to develop marketing tools and strategies for each release, within set budget parameters
- Work with A&R during product development and release setup, to push through the production process (where applicable, helping to conceive the concept / art direction with Creative Department)
- Prospect to suggest and/or develop and execute A&R concepts, through Craft channels
- Experience in music marketing (6+ years), ideally working with catalog and legacy artists
- Passionate and knowledgeable about music (wide-ranging genres and eras)
- Creative marketing approach, with a deep understanding and interest in streaming platforms, social media outlets, digital trends and new technologies
- Strong copywriting skills; for press releases, sales sheets, newsletters, social/web content, etc.
- Comfortable managing many tasks and projects at the same time; must be able to prioritize and follow through
- Proven ability to build and manage strategic partnerships
- Proven strong leadership skills
- Be goal and results oriented, in order to “move the needle”
- Excellent presentation, analytical, and communication skills
- Team orientated, with the ability to collaborate and communicate well with others
- Strong attention to detail
Send RESUME AND COVER LETTER to [email protected]