Concord Music is looking to employ a full time Coordinator for our Sync department based in our London Office. We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join us in this diverse and dynamic area of work.
The Sync and Licensing team works across all publishing catalogues within Concord Music, including Boosey & Hawkes, Rodgers & Hammerstein, and our extensive pop catalogue. This is a hard-working, friendly team that is growing fast.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- General administrative/office duties
- First point of contact for sync department
- Generate internal and external reports for the sync team
- Budget related responsibilities
- Ingesting information for department and pan company systems
- Available to attend occasional industry events and concerts outside of normal work hours
- Process licensing and invoicing payments
- Liaison with A&R/Copyright
- Liaison with International sub publishing network and other Concord offices
- Organise and manage events to budget
- Oversee department social media presence
- Manage department PR
Skills and Attributes Required
- Team player
- Exceptionally well organised
- An interest in and passion and knowledge of music is important
Relevant industry experience desirable.
Please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com by October 5, 2018.