Concord is the independent, worldwide leader in the development, acquisition and management of recorded music, music publishing and theatrical performance rights.
With offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London, and Berlin, Concord has a diverse and vibrant roster of active recording artists, composers, and songwriters, and a vast and historic catalogue of works by some of the most treasured names in music history.
Concord Recorded Music UK are responsible for building the brands of Concord’s labels and catalogue within the UK market. Alongside our label and distribution partners, maximising sales potential and career development within the UK for Concord Artists, and catalogue.
As the Label Coordinator, you will be responsible for assisting the Concord Recorded Music UK team in its day to day operation. The role reports into the MD of Concord Recorded Music UK, working closely with the whole UK team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting in all aspects of campaigns across Marketing and Digital teams
- Assist in the production set up of new products (physical and digital) and managing the Concord Recorded Music release schedule.
- Use various sales and analytical platforms available to assist the team with the completion of weekly reports and spot trends.
- Collating large amounts of data into presentable tables, reports or presentations.
- Office admin includes printer/photocopying/secretarial duties, booking travel, handling expenses and invoices, answering the phone, ordering promotional stock, mailouts and organising meetings / events.
- During periods of absence of any other team members, you would manage their day-to-day tasks.
Skills and Attributes
- 1 yr+ experience in the music industry, ideally at a label.
- A fan of music and a passion for learning and new ideas.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and a good telephone manner.
- Candidates must have experience using Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint / keynote, cloud-based asset storage, photoshop and social media platforms
- Comfortable solving problems independently as well as part of a team, prioritising heavy workloads, working under pressure and multitasking.
- Ability to prioritise to tight deadlines with a strong sense of initiative and a careful attention to detail.
- Passionate about a wide-range of music and technology/digital trends
- Basic understanding of digital advertising
- Basic asset creation a plus