CONCORD IS THE INDEPENDENT, WORLDWIDE LEADER IN THE DEVELOPMENT, MANAGEMENT AND ACQUISITION OF SOUND RECORDINGS, MUSIC PUBLISHING AND THEATRICAL PERFORMANCE RIGHTS, REPRESENTING NEARLY 900,000 SONGS, COMPOSED WORKS, PLAYS, MUSICALS AND ACTIVE RECORDINGS.
Headquartered in Nashville with additional offices in Los Angeles, New York, London, Berlin and Miami and staff in Toronto, Tokyo and Melbourne, Concord’s repertoire is licensed in virtually every country and territory worldwide.
FANTASY RECORDS stands for inspired artistry, fearless vision and fierce independence. Built on a foundation of essential American soul, blues, jazz and rock, Fantasy continues to epitomize an audacious, modern approach to both record-making and music marketing. Fantasy is a home for innovative, authentic artists whose music impacts the world.
As the Label Coordinator, you will be responsible for overall label coordination, including PR, digital and marketing support for roster of artists within Fantasy Records. Position supports label administration as needed, including tracking Fantasy streaming/digital content, special projects, creation, maintenance and distribution of digital assets, advance music, digital tools, social marketing, oversight of PR systems and functions including PR budget maintenance and label ticket buys for touring artists.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with staff to manage label administration
- Manage PR budgets including PO’s and invoices.
- Support label’s digital marketing efforts with a focus on Tik Tok
- Manage, maintain and update publicity database
- Manage physical and digital music dissemination during album + promo set up
- Manage PR assets for assigned artists (publicity images, bios, photos, online media kits)
- Liaise daily with management teams, (booking agents + promoters. Manage media guest lists and requests.)
- Submit various internal forms for content editing, video delivery and asset creation ie: banners and social media assets
- Assist social media and digital marketing initiatives for current releases
- Support company with corporate announcements and events (including GRAMMY party and nominations, SXSW, etc )
- Manage label ticket purchase and distribution for all touring artists
- Manage Label expenses on P Card- monthly tracking, coding and payment
- Assist staff with expense reports as needed.
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Music Business, Marketing, PR, Integrated Communications or Related Degree
- 1+ years of experience (including internships)
- Music or Entertainment Industry experience a plus
- Very organized with excellent computer skills
- Excellent Communicator
- Graphic design skills
- Ability to work well within a team, multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for and knowledge of music, pop culture and media trends
- Working knowledge and ability in digital tools + asset creation
- Fluency in social media marketing, digital platforms and applications
- Skills in Photoshop, Microsoft Office Suite
At Concord, we offer comprehensive medical and wellness benefits, generous time off, parental leave, charity match, paid time off for volunteering, and other fun company perks. We have beautiful new offices and a culture committed to supporting everyone’s growth and development.
Concord is an equal opportunity employer. We employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We believe that diversity, inclusion and equity is paramount for the creation of music, theater and film that celebrates and empowers all cultures.