CONCORD IS THE INDEPENDENT, WORLDWIDE LEADER IN THE DEVELOPMENT, ACQUISITION, AND MANAGEMENT OF RECORDED MUSIC, MUSIC PUBLISHING, AND THEATRICAL PERFORMANCE RIGHTS.
With offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, Miami, London, and Berlin, Concord has a diverse and vibrant roster of active recording artists, composers, and songwriters, and a vast and historic catalog of works by some of the most treasured names in music history.
KIDZ BOP is the No. 1 music brand for kids, featuring today’s biggest hits “sung by kids for kids.” KIDZ BOP has sold over21million albums and generated over4.5billion streams worldwide since the family- friendly music brand debuted in 2001. The best-selling series has had 24 Top 10 debuts on the Billboard 200 Chart; only three artists in history—The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, and Barbra Streisand—have had more Top 10 albums. Since launching in the UK in 2017, KIDZ BOP has sold over 300,000 albums with 3 top 10 albums and a further 5 top 40 entries on the official artist album chart. In 2021, the UK KIDZ BOP Kids will headline their first UK tour. For more information, visit KIDZBOP.co.uk
KIDZ BOP is a part of Concord.
As the International Marketing Manager, you will manage the day to day music operations and marketing for KIDZ BOP in the U.K. They are a frontline person working on the KIDZ BOP music brand.
What you’ll do:
- Partner closely with the international team and collaboratively with the wider KIDZ BOP marketing, A&R, Sales, PR, Licensing, Touring and Video production departments to grow overall KIDZ BOP music consumption in multiple territories.
- Manage marketing across KIDZ BOP international music releases. Overseeing timelines, marketing materials and campaign budgets.
- Day to day contact with Universal Music teams in different territories, working closely with these teams to localize KIDZ BOP content and exploit territory specific marketing opportuneness.
- Be the connector between the domestic KIDZ BOP team and international music partners, including Spotify, Amazon, Apple, Deezer and more. Working closely with UMG teams to create partnerships with physical retailers in each territory.
- Create, plan, and account for all international music releases budgets (singles & albums).
- Produce and circulate weekly KIDZ BOP consumption report and marketing update. Mine and manipulate data from available sources to generate reports and insights for KIDZ BOP team and partners.
- Day to day contact with media buying agencies, working with the KIDZ BOP team to allocate media marketing spend to international music releases.
- Supporting management to create business development plans for new territories.
- Interface with Concord, UMG, and KIDZ BOP team to create and implement marketing plans.
- Manage budgets, marketing assets, timelines for specific projects.
- Day to day meeting and reports about music partners.
- Day to day management of third-party media buys and agency relations.
- Compile and analyze results and distribute to the team.
What you need to succeed:
Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years record label, music publishing, entertainment, music industry or marketing experience. Successful candidate is an analytical and resourceful self-starter who can offer creative input and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytics & data mining skills
- Strong understanding with all DSPs (Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, YouTube, etc.), Nielsen Music Connect, Swift, YouTube Analytics, YouTube CMS, Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, OCC
- Excel Proficiency
- Strong communications skills
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Interest in digital music landscape, licensing and distribution
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Fluent in multiple languages a plus
- Ability to travel, both domestic and international
Please apply by 3 January 2022 to be considered. Please submit resume and covering letter.
At Concord, we offer comprehensive medical and wellness benefits, generous time off (28 days holiday), parental leave, charity match, paid time off for volunteering, and other fun company perks. We have a culture committed to supporting everyone’s growth and development.
Concord is an equal opportunity employer. We employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We believe that diversity, inclusion and equity is paramount for the creation of music, theater and film that celebrates and empowers all cultures.