Title: International Marketing Coordinator, Kidz Bop
Category: Kidz Bop
Type: Regular Full-Time
CONCORD IS THE INDEPENDENT, WORLDWIDE LEADER IN THE DEVELOPMENT, ACQUISITION, AND MANAGEMENT OF RECORDED MUSIC, MUSIC PUBLISHING, AND THEATRICAL PERFORMANCE RIGHTS.
With offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, Miami, London, and Berlin, Concord has a diverse and vibrant roster of active recording artists, composers, and songwriters, and a vast and historic catalog of works by some of the most treasured names in music history.
Concord Recorded Music is comprised of five active labels across many musical genres: Concord Records, Fantasy Records, Fearless Records, Loma Vista Recordings and Rounder Records. Concord is also home to the #1 kids’ music brand, KIDZ BOP.
The company’s historical labels are managed by its Craft Recordings team, and include such storied imprints as Fania, Independiente, Milestone, Musart, Nitro, Pablo, Prestige, Riverside, Savoy, Specialty, Stax, Telarc, Varèse Sarabande, Vee-Jay and Wind-up.
Concord’s master recording portfolio contains more than 12,000 active albums and includes no less than 273 GRAMMY® winners (representing approximately 6.3% of all the GRAMMYs® ever awarded) and over 400 gold, platinum, multi-platinum and diamond RIAA certifications across 215 titles.
KIDZ BOP is the No. 1 music brand for kids, featuring today’s biggest hits “sung by kids for kids.” KIDZ BOP has sold over 21 million albums and generated over 4.5 billion streams worldwide since the family-friendly music brand debuted in 2001.
The best-selling series has had 24 Top 10 debuts on the Billboard 200 Chart; only three artists in history—The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, and Barbra Streisand—have had more Top 10 albums.
Since launching in the UK in 2017, KIDZ BOP has sold over 275,000 albums with 3 top 10 albums and a further 5 top 40 entries on the official artist album chart. In 2020, the UK KIDZ BOP Kids will headline their first UK tour. For more information, visit KIDZBOP.co.uk
Position Purpose: International Marketing Associate works on day-to-day operations of KIDZ BOP in the UK, France Germany and Rest of World. This position works under moderate supervision
What you’ll do:
- Work with and support KIDZ BOP international and domestic team including the following areas:
- KIDZ BOP brand marketing team (brand/ music)
- KIDZ BOP video team (logistics, planning, budgets)
- KIDZ BOP social media team (globally)
- Assist and oversee all aspects of talent management (excluding North America)
- Day to day management of the KIDZ BOP kids in multiple territories and languages
- Coordination of agents/ parents
- Booking all transports both domestic and international, handling invoices, creating call sheets
- Handling all child licensing application globally
- Input into marketing plans to drive general brand awareness, music sales/streams & ticket sales
- Working hand in hand with social media & video management teams
Outline of Specific Functions
- Assist with all aspects of talent management and local show creation
- Manage and coordinate travel for all talent
- Work on show creative and production specs, working with talent liaison
- Obtain talent permits and ensure legal & educational compliance
- Manage day to day questions from agents and talent
- Coordinate video production shoots as needed
- Manage and coordinate rehearsals, studio sessions, styling sessions with talent and creative team
- Input into marketing plans to drive brand awareness, consumption, KB Kids profiles and ticket sales
- Work with manager to coordinate with local event promoters and marketing teams
- Work with Sales and Marketing team to provide assets for campaigns and promotions
- Offer creative input on all aspects of European & international business
- Work with manager and wider team to identify brand opportunities and new areas of business in all international markets
- Social Media & Video Management
- Work with brand marketing team on
- Work with wider team to closely monitor and manage
- KIDZ BOP video content, across multiple channels: Creating playlists, uploading content, managing and measuring consumption, contributing ideas for creative content
What you’ll need:
- Interest in Music Marketing, Touring, and Brand Development
- Self-Starter with the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- General agreement and acceptance of the Company’s core values
- Ability to travel extensively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, eagerness to learn, meticulous attention to detail, strong organization and time management skills
- Proficient in diary management, Microsoft word, excel & outlook.
- Ability to speak and read in Spanish, German, French, or other languages a strong plus
*This job is hybrid, requiring 3 days a week in office
At Concord, we offer competitive salary, private medical and dental insurance, generous time off, charity match, paid time off for volunteering and a culture committed to supporting everyone’s growth and development.
Concord is an equal opportunity employer. We employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of age, gender assignment, marital status, pregnancy, disability, race, religion, sex as required by law. We believe that diversity, inclusion and equity is paramount for the creation of music, theatre and film that celebrates and empowers all cultures.