CONCORD IS THE INDEPENDENT, WORLDWIDE LEADER IN THE DEVELOPMENT, ACQUISITION, AND MANAGEMENT OF RECORDED MUSIC, MUSIC PUBLISHING, AND THEATRICAL PERFORMANCE RIGHTS.
With offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, Miami, London, and Berlin, Concord has a diverse and vibrant roster of active recording artists, composers, and songwriters, and a vast and historic catalog of works by some of the most treasured names in music history.
FANTASY RECORDS stands for inspired artistry, fearless vision and fierce independence. Built on a foundation of essential American soul, blues, jazz and rock, Fantasy continues to epitomize an audacious, modern approach to both record-making and music marketing. Fantasy is a home for innovative, authentic artists whose music impacts the world.
As the D2C eCommerce Director for Fantasy Records, you will manage the D2C and merchandise business to achieve optimal results for the label’s recordings and related assets. This position will primarily interact with the label’s frontline and catalog, finance department, artists, management, vendors, sales, and marketing teams as well as with the senior executives of Concord.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with artists and label to create compelling merchandise products for sale online as part of the overall marketing strategy.
- Create marketing and product strategies to effectively market and sell through the Direct to Consumer platforms
- Collaborate with the design team for the creation of both recorded music and merchandise products
- Work with the digital marketing team to establish KPI’s and web metrics to ensure best practices and measurability reporting processes
- Drive aggressive campaign performance through testing, tracking, and data analysis
- Work with label and finance on campaign P&Ls regarding pricing strategy and sales forecasting
- Oversee the development of online stores and launch initiative with label and artist management
- Manage creative processes, including product design and exclusive offerings, campaign direction, and strategy
- Campaign tracking on revenue and sales performance reporting back to label, finance, and management
- Work on building CRM databases and growing consumer/fan relationships
- Support logistics, product vendor relationships, and inventory procurement along with operations
What you need to succeed:
- A strong passion with a sense of creative curiosity and understanding of selling directly to consumers
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in e-commerce sales and marketing
- Understanding of pricing and promotional strategies for both digital and physical products
- Excellent strategic thinking and management communication skills
- Well-rounded experience with e-commerce, online marketing, and direct marketing
- Experienced with analytic web metrics used to help achieve sales and profit goals Advanced Excel and analytic skills
- A self-starter with organizational and time management skills, able to balance numerous and diverse tasks with a sense of urgency
- Strong prioritization abilities with a high degree of tech-savviness
- Effective communication abilities and a history of delivering results
At Concord, we offer comprehensive medical and wellness benefits, generous time off, parental leave, charity match, paid time off for volunteering, and other fun company perks. We have beautiful new offices and a culture committed to supporting everyone’s growth and development.
Concord is an equal opportunity employer. We employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We believe that diversity, inclusion and equity is paramount for the creation of music, theater and film that celebrates and empowers all cultures.