CONCORD IS THE INDEPENDENT, WORLDWIDE LEADER IN THE DEVELOPMENT, ACQUISITION, AND MANAGEMENT OF RECORDED MUSIC, MUSIC PUBLISHING, AND THEATRICAL PERFORMANCE RIGHTS.
With offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, Miami, London, and Berlin, Concord has a diverse and vibrant roster of active recording artists, composers, and songwriters, and a vast and historic catalog of works by some of the most treasured names in music history.
The Design Department are an innovative team of creators, each responsible for developing visual assets to strengthen and build artist careers. We conceptualize and execute an artist’s vision with a primary focus on forming a cohesive narrative and visual language throughout a campaign. We are visionaries with global resources to expand creative thinking and achieve greatness on behalf of the artists and labels we represent at Concord, Recorded Music.
As Creative Content Manager, you will commission and create a myriad of content for our frontline and catalog labels. You will shape the design experience for our artists by creating effective content assets which maintain creative consistency throughout campaigns. You will collaborate with our partners both internal and external to create multiple forms of video content, some of which may include: music videos, lyric videos, sizzles, album trailers, interviews, BTS, EPKs, Ad spots, visualizers, unboxing videos, docs and live performance videos. You will play an integral role in our tight-knit team, which is based in both Los Angeles and Nashville.
What you’ll do:
- Create impactful content pieces that achieve a holistic design approach for artist campaigns.
- Commission and develop video concepts at varying budget levels. Work closely with the creative leadership team, artists and labels to ensure successful artist imaging. Assist with each step from pre-production through final delivery.
- Identify and build a network of developing director talent.
- Maintain and nurture relationships with new and existing production partners.
- Compile solicitation lists and curate treatments for review by artists, management and key label staff.
- On set attendance of commissioned video productions (as needed) to ensure creative is executed properly.
- Manipulate visual assets to create compelling content for multiple platforms.
- Edit aspects of creative and video content creation. Some of which include music videos, documentary pieces, live performances, BTS, sizzles, visualizers, etc.
- Assist in the editing of cutdowns, promos, ads and liners for various platforms.
- Execute revisions, minor color grading, motion graphics, and sound design.
- Assist in developing and creating sizzles for corporate meetings.
- Act as production coordinator, camera operator, and/or sound mixer (monitor production audio, perform sound checks and work with other audio engineers to ensure proper recording).
- Organize and archive final video content.
- Managing camera/audio equipment and properly archiving footage.
- Supports all needs of the creative leadership team.
- Maintain great working relationships, especially nurturing the creative goals of our artists.
- Shoot live performances, interviews, BTS footage, unboxing videos, etc as needed.
What you’ll need:
- Proven experience creating successful video content for a variety of platforms. (Minimum 5 years experience)
- Must have extensive and intimate knowledge of industry standard workflows.
- Must have advanced understanding of and experience with Adobe Premiere, Media Encoder. Comfortable in Photoshop and After Effects.
- Must have a general understanding of lighting, audio recording, DSLR cameras.
- Network of directors, producers and creators.
- Strong knowledge of lighting techniques and an understanding of color space.
- Strong sense of media management and archival skills.
- Must be proactive and able to work effectively in a fast-paced and high-volume environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in various stages simultaneously.
- Ability to pay precise attention to details and have a methodical approach to work.
- Enthusiastic about your work, and open to constructive feedback and creative input.
- Work in multiple visual execution styles.
- Ability to collaborate with the entire Design Department.
- Strong communication skills.
- Passionate about learning about new industry tools, formats and platforms.
- Experience with music videos and/or other video content for musicians preferred.
- Animation skills are a big plus.
- Passion for music.
- Dedicated and committed team player. Flexible and adaptable to a dynamic creative environment.
- Ability to travel and attend video shoots on nights and/or weekends occasionally when required
- Must include a link to reel/portfolio.
*Job is hybrid, requiring 3 days a week minimum on site
At Concord, we offer comprehensive medical and wellness benefits, generous time off, parental leave, charity match, paid time off for volunteering, and other fun company perks. We have beautiful new offices and a culture committed to supporting everyone’s growth and development.
Concord is an equal opportunity employer. We employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We believe that diversity, inclusion and equity is paramount for the creation of music, theater and film that celebrates and empowers all cultures.