CONCORD is looking to employ a full time Coordinator for our Sync department based in our London Office.
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join us in this diverse and dynamic area of work.
Company and Department Overview
Concord is the independent, worldwide leader in the development, management and acquisition of sound recordings, music publishing and theatrical performance rights. Concord has offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London, Berlin and Miami.
The Sync and Licensing team works across all publishing catalogues within Concord including Boosey & Hawkes, Rodgers & Hammerstein, and our extensive pop catalogue. This is a hard-working, friendly team that is growing fast.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- General administrative/office duties
- First point of contact for sync department
- Generate internal and external reports for the sync team
- Budget related responsibilities
- Ingesting information for department and pan company systems
- Tagging music
- Available to attend occasional industry events and concerts outside of normal work hours
- Process licensing and invoicing payments
- Occasional PA tasks for Dept Head
- Liaison with A&R/Copyright
- Liaison with International sub publishing network and other Concord offices
Skills and Attributes Required
You should be
- Team player
- Exceptionally well organised
- An interest in and passion and knowledge of music is important!
Relevant industry experience desirable.
Competitive salary and benefits.
20 September 2019
How to Apply:
Send CV and covering letter to CareersUK@concord.com quoting reference SYNC COORDINATOR in the email subject line