CONCORD IS THE INDEPENDENT, WORLDWIDE LEADER IN THE DEVELOPMENT, ACQUISITION, AND MANAGEMENT OF RECORDED MUSIC, MUSIC PUBLISHING, AND THEATRICAL PERFORMANCE RIGHTS.
With offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, Miami, London, and Berlin, Concord has a diverse and vibrant roster of active recording artists, composers, and songwriters, and a vast and historic catalog of works by some of the most treasured names in music history.
As Coordinator, CRM & Fan Engagement in the Concord Recorded Music shared services area, you will support the digital marketing team with a focus on CRM and fan engagement. You will help design and implement impactful email and SMS marketing campaigns, contests, and other data capture strategies in partnership with the frontline and catalog labels to acquire, engage, and monetize fans. You will also assist the Senior Director of Paid Media with various tasks, including rate card sourcing, PO creation, invoice processing, campaign tracking, data analysis, and reporting.
What you’ll do:
- Help manage complete CRM tool suite used daily for fan acquisition, engagement, and monetization
- Help maintain CRM databases for frontline and catalog artists, ensuring audiences are properly segmented
- Advise on fan acquisition, engagement, and monetization strategies, recommend the proper tools, and execute when needed
- Build creative, engaging emails that drive excellent open and click-through rates
- Design creative, engaging SMS marketing campaigns that build fan loyalty
- Write authentic, effective copy for email, SMS, contesting, and paid media campaigns as needed
- Measure and report the effectiveness of fan engagement campaigns, communicating actionable insights to improve future performance
- Source rate cards and applicable decks from potential new partners in the CRM, fan engagement, and paid media spaces
- Create POs and process invoices as needed
- Assist with paid media campaign tracking, including data analysis and communication of notable changes/problems/opportunities
- Assist with paid media campaign reporting, occasionally disseminating results to senior leadership and artists/their teams
What you need:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a CRM or fan engagement-focused role at a music company
- Deep understanding of key CRM tools and fan engagement tactics, especially email and SMS marketing
- Experience conceptualizing and running email and SMS marketing campaigns
- Experience building effective email blasts
- Familiarity with common fan data capture tactics
- Ability to identify and communicate opportunities for fan engagement in real time
- Willingness to perform outreach and due diligence to vet potential partners in the CRM, fan engagement, and paid media spaces
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- BONUS- Proficiency in data management systems like Salesforce, Litmus, Exact Target, etc.
- BONUS- Proficiency in MailChimp
- BONUS- Existing relationships with fan engagement partners (found.ee, Community, etc.)
*Job is hybrid, requiring 3 days a week minimum on site
At Concord, we offer comprehensive medical and wellness benefits, generous time off, parental leave, charity match, paid time off for volunteering, and other fun company perks. We have beautiful new offices and a culture committed to supporting everyone’s growth and development.
Concord is an equal opportunity employer. We employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We believe that diversity, inclusion and equity is paramount for the creation of music, theater and film that celebrates and empowers all cultures.