Concord is the independent, worldwide leader in the development, acquisition and management of recorded music, music publishing and theatrical performance rights. With offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London, and Berlin, Concord has a diverse and vibrant roster of active recording artists, composers, and songwriters, and a vast and historic catalogue of works by some of the most treasured names in music history.
Concord Recorded Music UK are responsible for building the brands of Concord’s labels and catalogue within the UK market. Alongside our label and distribution partners, maximising sales potential and career development within the UK for Concord Artists, and catalogue.
Concord Recorded Music is looking for a Commerce Coordinator, Europe to assist the VP Commerce, Europe in the day to day operation of our Commercial strategy in Europe.
What you’ll do:
- Assisting in all aspects of CRM Commercial operations
- Assist in the production set up of new products (physical and digital)
- Manage the Concord Recorded Music release schedule for our partners.
- Use various sales and analytical platforms available to assist the team with the completion of weekly reports and spot trends.
- Collating large amounts of data into presentable tables, reports or presentations.
- Office admin includes printer/photocopying/secretarial duties, handling invoices, answering the phone, ordering promotional stock, mailouts and organising meetings / events.
Outline of Specific Functions:
- Using all tools necessary to execute the above Responsibilities.
- Run regular sales reports
- Collate Sales information for distribution partners
- Processing invoices
- Hosting visitors
- Manage release schedule
- Assist in relationship with distribution partners.
What you’ll need:
- 1 yr+ experience in the music industry, ideally at a label.
- A fan of music and a passion for learning and new ideas.
- Comfortable with data
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and a good telephone manner.
- Candidates must have experience using Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint / keynote, cloud-based asset storage, photoshop and social media platforms
- Comfortable solving problems independently as well as part of a team, prioritising heavy workloads, working under pressure and multitasking.
- Ability to prioritise to tight deadlines with a strong sense of initiative and a careful attention to detail.
- Passionate about a wide-range of music and technology/digital trends
- Competitive salary, depending on experience
- Health insurance
- 28 days holiday per annum
- Competitive pension scheme
- Concord Bucks – for related gigs and merchandise
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SENT TO: careersUK@concord.com PLEASE INCLUDE THE JOB TITLE IN SUBJECT LINE
Concord is an equal opportunity employer. We employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We believe that diversity, inclusion and equity is paramount for the creation of music, theatre and film that celebrates and empowers all cultures.