CONCORD IS THE INDEPENDENT, WORLDWIDE LEADER IN THE DEVELOPMENT, ACQUISITION, AND MANAGEMENT OF RECORDED MUSIC, MUSIC PUBLISHING, AND THEATRICAL PERFORMANCE RIGHTS.
With offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, Miami, London, and Berlin, Concord has a diverse and vibrant roster of active recording artists, composers, and songwriters, and a vast and historic catalog of works by some of the most treasured names in music history.
Craft Recordings, the catalog division of Concord Recorded Music offers a tightly curated selection of deluxe CD and vinyl box sets, hi-resolution digital albums, stand-alone LPs, as well as digital and streaming releases. The Craft team creates meticulously produced, detailed packaging, with a commitment to preservation and a devotion to quality. The label’s repertoire includes artists such as R.E.M., Traveling Wilburys, Creedence Clearwater Revival, John Coltrane, Miles Davis, Otis Redding, Isaac Hayes, Little Richard, The Staple Singers, Joan Sebastian, Pete Rodriguez, Willie Colon, Hector Lavoe, Celia Cruz, John Lee Hooker, Evanescence, and Nine Inch Nails, to name just a few.
Craft Latino is the Latin music repertoire arm of Craft Recordings, home of Musart, and the Fania Records catalogs. Craft Latino is looking for a Catalog Product / Marketing Manager to develop and execute fully integrated, progressive marketing strategies for frontline catalog releases and legacy artists from our Latin catalog.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the label team, to strategically define and execute marketing campaigns for a diverse roster of catalog titles, imprint brands and artists — with a strong focus on Musart (Regional Mexican) catalog as well as the Fania (Salsa) catalog.
- Act as day-to-day lead on assigned releases, ensuring that each project receives the appropriate level of marketing, advertising and publicity needed, to effectively drive revenue through physical sales, downloads, streaming, merchandise and synch
- Thoroughly research each assigned project in order to understand a title/brand/artist’s “whole story,” communicate legacy, reignite fan-bases, extend audience reach and drive commercial results
- Manage deadlines and develop essential marketing material for each project — including sales sheets, biographies, press releases, online media kits, marketing plans, instant grat. tracks, social media, editorial content, playlists and advertising assets
- Create, build and maintain strong relationships with strategic partners (brands, media, influencers) and key stakeholders
- Continuously innovate to identify new revenue and promotional opportunities, including D2C offerings, merchandising, live initiatives and strategic partnerships
- Work alongside the Stream Team and Digital Marketing to strategize catalog streaming playlist initiatives, as well as drive content discovery and audience reach for the label and artists
- Collaborate with label services teams (sales, publicity, creative services, business affairs, etc.), and outside partners as appropriate, to develop marketing tools and strategies for each release within set budget parameters
- Experience in music marketing (5+ years), ideally working with catalog and legacy artists
- Fully bilingual – English/Spanish
- Photoshop and Video-editing skills, a plus
- Passionate and knowledgeable about Latin music (wide-ranging genres and eras) – a background specifically with Regional Mexican music is a plus.
- Strategic and creative thinker, with a deep understanding and interest in streaming platforms, social media outlets, digital trends and new technologies
- Strong copywriting skills—for press releases, sales sheets, newsletters, social/web content—are a plus
- Comfortable managing many tasks and projects at the same time; must be able to prioritize and follow through, Strong attention to detail
- Be goal and results oriented in order to “move the needle”
- Excellent presentation, analytical and communication skills
- Team orientated, with the ability to collaborate and communicate well with others
- Possess a relentless energy to innovate and collaborate on creative projects, with a desire to continuously learn