Communion Presents is one of the UK’s leading independent concert promoters.
Our current roster of artists includes George Ezra, Bastille, Sam Fender, Freya Ridings, James Bay, Ben Howard, Maggie Rogers, Dermot Kennedy, Daughter, Michael Kiwanuka and many more. We operate the venue diary for The Social, Omeara and Lafayette.
You will support the Head of Ticketing & Operations and Venue Booker with the daily running of shows and external events, from the point of on-sale to show day, ensuring excellent attention to detail and communication with the internal team and externally with clients, venues and ticketing outlets.
The successful candidate will ideally have 1-2 years of relevant experience in production and/or ticketing within the music industry. Most critically you will be able to tangibly demonstrate that you have the qualities listed below, and a genuine long-term interest in a career in live music:
- A passion for live music and an affinity with Communion
- Production and/or Ticketing experience from within the music industry
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail, especially in high pressure environments
- Proactivity and initiative, ability to problem solve
- Highly competent in Excel, Word
- Great communication skills (verbal & written)
- Organising venue diaries, liaising with promoters and internal venue team to manage incoming bookings
- Creating venue contracts and updating internal operations systems
- Advancing shows with artist teams & venues. Collating show information for reps.
- Assisting artist teams with obtaining quotes and hiring equipment
- Repping shows from 100 – 1,000 cap (London based)
- Booking and maintaining relationships with show staff such as reps, merch sellers & door staff
- Providing artists/agents with support suggestions & booking supports
- Maintaining internal show documents for the wider team and collating show settlement information for shows ranging from 100 -1,000 cap with Communion’s promoters.
- Creating and sending confirmations for venues and ticketing agents
- Building shows on a range of ticketing back-end systems
- Maintaining ticketing allocations and internal documents
- Liaising with external promoters to organise allocations and assets
- Sending ticket updates to clients, venues and collating reports for the team.
- Collating label buys and organising ticket printing
Please send a CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Communion is committed to promoting equality and diversity in all aspects of employment.
Salary – Competitive