Leading independent concert promoter Communion Presents is seeking a determined and creative marketing professional to join our small, busy team in London.
Responsible for managing the marketing initiatives across a wide range of gigs and events, your role will take prime position within Communion Presents, the live department of the Communion Group (independent record label, publisher and promoter). Using strategy and planning, the successful candidate will oversee the early stages of show booking, production of all promotional materials and marketing campaigns across a growing and varied roster, as well as contributing to the daily running of the company.
Ultimately you will work across the live music value chain (internal team, venues, live agents, managers and artists, designers, media buyers) and should be prepared to enter a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, tireless work ethic, big passion for live music and strong appetite for growth.
- Establishing marketing goals and overall strategy across a wide roster of artists / shows. Executing within budget and reporting to Head of Live.
- Running and developing Communion’s social media channels alongside the Communion Weekly mailer.
- Working with a designer to oversee and approve all promotional materials, advertisements (digital and print) and other creative projects.
- Running the show diary – including the overseeing of all venue holds.
- Working alongside the Radio X production team to schedule and co-ordinate interviews and promotion on our weekly show.
- Keeping track of festival bookings and co-ordinating creative deliverables and marketing.
- Interviewing, training and managing new marketing interns
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the music industry/marketing and/or live events.
- A deep passion for new music and live events.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Interest in and aptitude for latest digital marketing trends and techniques, as well as a fundamentally creative mindset.
- Demonstrated ability to lead in a team-oriented workplace and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Evidence of your ability to work at fast pace, with a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- High level of computer skills including: MS Office, Dropbox, GoogleDrive and good understanding of social media.
- Ability to budget (basic economics and accounting principles).
ABOUT COMMUNION PRESENTS
Communion Presents, part of the Communion Music Group, is one of London’s leading independent promoters, working with artists including George Ezra, James Bay, Daughter, Ben Howard, Maggie Rogers, Isaac Gracie, Bear’s Den and many more.
To apply, please email your CV, along with details of salary expectations, to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading Communion Presents Marketing Manager