Communion Presents is one of the UK’s leading independent concert promoters.
Our current roster of artists includes Sam Fender, George Ezra, Bastille, Tems, Dermot Kennedy, Holly Humberstone, Gabriels, Maggie Rogers, James Bay and many more. We operate the venue diary for The Social, Omeara and Lafayette.
The Marketing Assistant role will support the Head of Marketing in creating and executing marketing plans, assisting with asset creation and writing and scheduling social media content. You will also be responsible for gathering venue availability requests, reporting into the artist team and securing dates.
The successful candidate will ideally have 1-2 years marketing experience within the entertainment industry, or alternatively have recently graduated from a marketing degree and have proven interest in working in music from voluntary or paid experience.
Most importantly you will be able to demonstrate that you have the qualities listed below:
- A passion for live music and a desire for a career in marketing.
- Ability to work in a high pressure and fast-moving environment.
- Great organisational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Creative writing skills with excellent attention to detail.
- A willingness to learn and develop marketing skills.
- Be a creative thinker who proactively seeks new promotional opportunities and techniques.
- Creating and running marketing campaigns across all of our shows.
- Liaising with agents and our designer to create artwork and trailers for shows and overseeing the artwork approval process.
- Briefing in print marketing materials to our designer and proof-reading them before sending to print.
- Setting up and analysing paid social media ads.
- Carrying out regular content research & writing and scheduling the majority of all social media content for Communion Presents, including setting up Facebook events for all shows.
- Updating ticket agents and venue marketing teams with relevant artist updates to inform their social media content.
- Writing artist bios for ticket agents and venue websites when required.
- Managing venue availability requests, keeping track of available dates through google sheets and updating agents with hold status.
- Flyer and poster drops at venues.
- You will be occasionally asked to carry out office tasks which may include post office runs, poster framing and general office admin.
Please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org