Communion Presents are looking for a music booker to join their team to help launch LAFAYETTE, London’s newest 600 capacity music venue in Kings Cross – opening in early 2020.
The booker will assist in the management and development of the entertainment schedule from headline shows to club nights to brand events.
Diary management – Building and maintaining existing relationships with agents / promoters and working alongside venue private hire team to maintain a full event schedule. Keeping track of pencils and challenges.
Programming – Booking the best live music events and club nights, securing underplays and working with a brief to book show specific talent. You will also be attending weekly programming meetings to explore long term opportunities and brand events.
Show set up – Sending confirmations and checking contracts. Updating internal comms and dealing with artist production riders.
Ticketing – Setting up ticketing for every show through our ticketing system. Weekly updates to promoter and agents and updating internal comms.
Marketing – You will have a decent understanding of show marketing and will be running campaigns through the venue social media accounts as well as dealing with artist and promoter teams and coming up with creative marketing ideas.
- A passion for live music and an affinity with Communion and its values
- Exceptionally strong work ethic
- Attention to detail
- Excellent personal organisational skills
- Positive attitude & willingness to help/learn
- Being proactive & taking own initiatives
- Great communication skills verbal & written
- A minimum of 3-4 years experience in live music