Colourbox – Music Supervisor – Advertising, Marketing, Brands
Colourbox is a Music Supervision, Licensing and Composition company partnered with the Beggars Group, based in London and Los Angeles. The company provides music services for Film, TV, Advertising and New Media.
About the Role – Music Supervisor – Advertising, Marketing, Brands
- Launch the Advertising, Marketing & Brands division of Colourbox.
- Ability to shape and grow your own department of an exciting new company and lead client relationships.
- Engage with your network to introduce the company and create new business.
- Create a pipeline of ad briefs coming into the company daily.
- Continue to grow your existing network to expand the reach of Colourbox.
- Work with your own roster of composers as well as ours and create relationships with emerging talents continually, including Beggars Group artists, writers and composers.
- Carrying out music searches for Advertising briefs.
- Negotiating agreement terms and completing license agreements working with our in-house legal team.
- Oversee bespoke composition jobs from start to finish, working closely with producers / composers.
- Working closely with rights holders both major and independent when dealing with music searches and clearances.
- Based in London office but with the potential to travel to New York, Paris, Amsterdam for meetings when appropriate.
Skills and Experience
- •Minimum of 3 years experience as Music Supervisor with contacts at UK / European advertising agencies, production companies and brands.
- Proven experience at managing and developing client relationships.
- Oversee bespoke composition projects end to end.
- Ability to create, win and licence creative music pitches to clients.
- Must-have agency experience and good presenting skills when attending meetings.
To apply, send a CV and cover letter, telling us why you’re the right candidate for the role.
Please include a link to your LinkedIn and your current salary / expectations.
Email your application to email@example.com