This is a new role and a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing music agency based near Old Street, London. The role is a part-time position, working 2 days a week, and will form a key part of the operational team, managing all operational HR related issues and providing first level guidance and support on HR policies and procedures. The HR Manager will be hands on and will also work closely with the Senior Management team to execute the key group goals of the business.
- Maintain and implement HR policies and procedures and provide guidance and interpretation to staff.
- Employee Relations: point person for all staff. Acting as a sounding board for line managers and providing HR guidance.
- Conduct 360 recruitment of new employees, including drafting and placing advertisements with appropriate media, developing contacts and managing relationships (costs) with recruitment agencies, scheduling and conducting interviews.
- Managing orientation and on-boarding process. Working alongside Office Manager and IT Support to ensure new starters have all the tools needed to work at CODA.
- Maintain and enhance the HR system and all personnel files (using Bamboo HR app).
- Oversee and manage the delivery of staff training/development programmes and workshops.
- Manage performance and appraisal procedures.
- Assisting with the preparations for disciplinary, grievance, absence management and performance improvement meetings and attendance at those meetings as appropriate.
- Liaising with external benefits and insurance companies on special projects as needed.
- Collate amendments and produce monthly payroll reports for external payroll firm.
- Staff Feedback and Engagement: Providing feedback to senior management on any staff suggestions, gaining budgetary approvals and ensuring delivery of suggestions where promised in a timely and cost effective way.
- Providing in-depth knowledge of employment law / legal requirements, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- CIPD qualification is desirable but not essential
- Proven HR generalist experience • An ability to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion and diplomacy. • Self-motivated and able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Salary range £40,000 – £50,000 pa pro rata