Coalition Talent act as live agent for some of the biggest names in mainstream entertainment, from Radio 1 presenters Nick Grimshaw and Scott Mills, online sensations Arron Crascall and Jack Maynard, to huge household names such as Sara Cox, The Hoosiers and Trevor Nelson.
Our live department is getting ever bigger, as are the touring artists and brands we represent, and we’re looking for an ambitious superstar to join the team.
As the Accounts Assistant, you will work closely with the Operations Director to ensure the full cycle of managing and processing all the bookings are accounted for in a timely, efficient and streamlined manner.
Your role will include…
- Invoicing shows & tours; correctly allocating to relevant revenue streams and ensuring all PO numbers where necessary are collected.
- Full credit and debtor control work; ensuring that there is a process to follow up with any overdue invoices in a timely, rigid but fair manner.
- Payment and management of all invoices (incoming and outgoing)
- Assist with tour accounting and reconciliation
- Tracking artist recoup items
- Processing staff expenses
- Assist with purchasing
- Dealing with accounts queries and telephone calls
Qualifications & Experience…
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Degree level preferred
Abilities & Skills…
- Excellent organisational skills, including the ability to meet deadlines, work under
pressure and manage multiple workloads
- Well versed in the use of Excel, and overall good IT skills
- Have a basic understanding of the industry
- A strong and confident telephone manner
- Clear verbal and articulate written communication
- Flexible and a hard-working ‘can-do’ attitude
- A team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels