This is a rare opportunity to join a fast-paced Music Advertising Agency. You will be working directly with client Marketing teams, the candidate will be responsible for planning & buying advertising campaigns for Artists, Labels and Promoters across all advertising channels.
CMS Music Media is a specialist advertising agency working predominately in the music industry, responsible for planning & buying advertising campaigns for some of the UKs most prestigious Record Labels, Distributors & Concert Promoters. The candidate will join an in-demand Agency, working as part of an extremely busy team.
The candidate will have the following
- 2-3 years’ experience working within a Marketing team or Advertising Agency.
- Some understanding of traditional media – TV, Outdoor, Radio, Print, Cinema.
- Excellent understanding of Digital Advertising including Social Media and its impact.
- Excellent communication & organisational skills.
- Be able to work under pressure, working multiple campaigns at once.
- Presentation skills (internally + externally to small or large groups)
- Ability to use Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word efficiently.
- Strong work ethic.
- Passion for Music.
- Passion for Live Events, Concerts, Festivals.
- Be able to ‘hit the ground’ running and not be afraid to inject their personality, bring ideas and become an integral part of the team.
Hours 9-5pm minimum 4 days in the office, 1 days working from home.
Salary £25k + benefits. However, negotiable based on individual’s experience.
Bonus Annual, subject to individual’s performance.
Location South West, Surbiton.
How to Apply
Please send CV + covering letter to [email protected]
Application closes 10-September 2021
Due to the high level of applications we shall only reply to those successful applicants to arrange interviews.