Artist & Label Marketing Coordinator
CmdShft – a technology-focused, boutique distribution and label services company – is looking to expand its marketing team with a Nashville-based Artist & Label Marketing Coordinator. The role will provide enhanced support to the Marketing Directors, focused on serving independent artists and labels on a high-touch roster.
Launching in late-2018, CmdShft has become one of the fastest growing distributors in the world. Armed with proprietary technology and an honest, transparent business model, the company continues to disrupt an overly controlled industry by creating freedom and independence for artists.
- Assist in the creation, development, and execution of marketing plans, campaigns, and strategies for artists and labels
Identify priority releases and present key marketing drivers to various distribution partners
- Liaise with independent artists and labels on long-term plan and strategy
- Advise clients in an ongoing basis on their digital strategy; best practices, release scheduling, budgeting, highlighting current trends to drive awareness and traffic
- Assist in managing all CmdShft digital properties, including but not limited to posting and scheduling content across multiple social media platforms
- Create multimedia digital content for CmdShft’s social media as well as artist release plans
- Conducting market research and analyzing data to identify new potential revenue opportunities
- Assist Ops team with deliveries and customer support inquiries as needed
- Stay connected within the music business marketplace, specifically in Nashville’s local independent scene, as well as staying on top of emerging social and industry trends
- Minimum of 1 year experience in the music industry (preferably marketing sector)
- An absolute passion for music and being well-versed in a variety of genres
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and timelines simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal skills
- High level of computer skills, including MS Office, Drive, Dropbox, Google Docs, etc.
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Rush, Premier) skills preferred