City Slang is seeking a Licensing and Royalty Manager with Administration Experience in its Berlin office.
City Slang is an iconic and forward thinking independent record label with offices in Berlin, London, Paris and New York.
Representing a wide array of artists for nearly three decades. We are looking for a motivated and organised person to help us with the main administrative duties at the center of our organization in Berlin.
- You will be in touch with every single artist and / or management to report our sales figures, overviewing our Royalty Accounts and Contracts incl. bi-annual creation of our artists Royalty Statements
- You will administer all of our Neighboring Rights worldwide
- You will process our database of sales statements from our ever- expanding international distribution network
- You will develop and grow our existing the Synch department:
- Pitch music for Movie and Advertising Productions.
- Negotiate licensing agreements and handling the paperwork.
- Manage all incoming and outgoing licensing.
- Liaise between the record company and our music publisher to develop opportunities for our roster.
- Candidates should have a passion for the music/publishing business and a strong understanding of the music industry.
- 3+ years experience in the music industry, specifically in Publishing Royalties and the IT systems/applications within it.
- A Bachelors degree or higher, preferably in business.
- Excellent professional verbal & written German and English skills.
- Other skills include copyright administration, experience as a royalty administrator with a music publishing company, and exceptional Microsoft Office skills.
- A big part of the job is working with our custom Music Business Software “details” as our main database, so knowledge of that or something similar is a big plus.
This September we will need you!
If you think the above could indeed be you, please get in touch! Email your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!