City Slang is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager for its Berlin office:
The main function of this role will be to oversee the execution of dynamic digital marketing campaigns across City Slang’s key territories, leading on a global basis where applicable.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working with the rest of the team to develop effective digital marketing strategies for City Slang’s campaigns.
- Managing the practical execution of the digital marketing campaign for all designate territories as applicable.
- Booking ads both Facebook, Google and other self-serve platforms as applicable in due course (e.g. Snapchat).
- Compiling comprehensive reports of both top-line results and deeper data insight and delivering to campaign team members.
- Managing City Slang’s data collection and retention, including the label’s Linkfire account.
- Organising the creation of all necessary ad assets (display ads, video content, other interactive assets), via third parties as required.
- Optimising all artist channels (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Spotify, YouTube) to best practice.
- Managing all City Slang online channels (Facebook, YouTube, Spotify etc).
- Overseeing the label’s Bandcamp presence.
- Managing all CRM mailouts to fans; creation of email, creation of copy etc.
- Ensure City Slang staff are kept informed of key developments in the online marketing space.
- Develop relationships with key services and platforms around the online marketing space (Facebook, Google, YouTube, Snapchat etc.)
Desirable skills & qualities:
- Minimum 3 years experience working on digital marketing campaigns
- Intelligent, diligent individual with an eye for detail
- Experience of analysing data – even if just from Google Analytics etc.
- Conversant with Excel to a basic level
- Good IT and digital skills
- A good sense of humour
Applicants should contact: email@example.com