Social Media & Community Co-ordinator
Circus Records & Maximum Boost Management
Location: Shoreditch & Remote
Salary on application dependant on experience
Founded in 2009 by dubstep heavyweights Flux Pavilion and Doctor P, Circus Records has established itself over 13 years as one of the world’s leading bass music labels. Circus releases music from both of these A List artists alongside other stars of the bass scene such as Jessica Audiffred, Jantsen, Rusko and FuntCase. Maximum Boost, their associated management company manages the careers of Flux Pavilion bothand Doctor P alongside other seminal electronic artists such as DJ Zinc and Low Steppa.
You’ll join a rapidly growing family of creative, music fanatics who love immersing themselves in all aspects of the industry and culture – be it attending gigs, meeting like-minded professionals or playing big records on the office playlist .
We are seeking a Social Media & Community Co-ordinator who will be responsible for all of Circus Records’ social media accounts and social media execution. This role is within our Digital Marketing department and reports to the Digital Marketing Manager and you will be working closely with our Content Producer to produce and deliver content to support our releases and engage and build our communities on platforms including not limited to Youtube, Instagram and TikTok.
- Work collaboratively with the other Social Media, Community, Digital Marketing and Label team on the label social media channels day-to-day, including content sourcing and copywriting.
- Develop and work with the wider team on the overarching audience growth strategy for our label channels.
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager and Marketing Team on supporting our artist releases across label channels, including sourcing content and finding creative ways to present the releases.
- Maintain a social media calendar and look ahead to plan content for key announcements, events and other non-label activity.
- Evaluate and report on audience growth strategy, share key learnings and identify growth opportunities.
- Be at the forefront of new developments and trends across social media, educate wider teams and implement into our social media strategy.
- Develop social media reviews for our artists, providing in-depth best practice guidelines.
- Work with the in-house creative team on creating engaging social media content for our channels and supply content from external sources.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Circus history, voice and current brands.
- Capture content during artist events.
- Plan and create paid social media campaigns, working alongside the Digital Marketing Manager
- + 2 years experience in a Social Media role within the entertainment industry, preferably in music with demonstrable experience managing social media channels.
- Profound understanding of social media and awareness of new trends and developments.
- Excellent and flexible copywriting skills.
- A genuine passion for bass music will be a big help, specifically an awareness and appreciation of Circus Records.
- Self-motivated, excellent organisational skills, meticulous attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven approach.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple campaigns at once.
- Graphic design, video editing skills and CRM experience is a plus.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send links to any examples of your work, along with your CV and your salary expectations for the role to Andrew Neill (firstname.lastname@example.org), with Social Media & Community Co-Ordinator + your name, as the subject line of your email.
Please be sure to write a short cover note which shares any other useful information and the best number to contact you on should we need to.