Digital Marketing Manager
Circus Records & Maximum Boost Management
Location: Shoreditch & Remote
Salary on application dependant on experience
Founded in 2009 by dubstep heavyweights Flux Pavilion and Doctor P, Circus Records has established itself over 13 years as one of the world’s leading bass music labels. Circus releases music from both of these A List artists alongside other stars of the bass scene such as Jessica Audiffred, Jantsen, Rusko and FuntCase. Maximum Boost, their associated management company manages the careers of Flux Pavilion and Doctor P alongside other seminal electronic artists such as DJ Zinc and Low Steppa.
You’ll join a rapidly growing family of creative, music fanatics who love immersing themselves in all aspects of the industry and culture – be it attending gigs, meeting like-minded professionals or playing big records on the office playlist .
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager who will develop and execute our digital strategy. Reporting directly to the General Manager, the ideal candidate will be able to confidently demonstrate the ability to deliver impactful results by developing and executing digital strategies, encompassing both community development and campaign based marketing tactics.
- Be the key bridge between Circus Records Marketing and Social Media teams, ensuring all our release, label and audience growth marketing plans are at the cutting edge in order to maximise our Artists’ and labels footprint across ever-changing Social Media, Streaming and Creative Marketing worlds.
- You will work across all Circus Records labels & Maximum Boost Management Artists. Working directly with Artists and their teams, and internal staff at all levels.
- You will be responsible for ensuring our Marketing plans across the board are strategically optimised to hit key digital targets and campaign goals.
- You will communicate and lead integration of all new and current Streaming Marketing opportunities to internal and external partners, within our Marketing plans, as well as ensuring the Social Media team implements, executes and reports back on results and activations in a timely and clear manner, to further promotional efforts at DSPs and Hybrid platforms.
- You will oversee Channel Audits to identify improvement and growth opportunities pre, during and post campaign, and to ensure all Streaming and Social Best Practises are clearly communicated and executed on in order to hit multiple Campaign targets and goals simultaneously.
- You will act as an “Oracle” for both internal and external teams, evangelising on Best Practices across Streaming Marketing, Social Media and wider Digital/Online engagement, and ensuring that new techniques, tools and developments are clearly communicated and implemented to all teams in order to maximise campaign success.
- You will grow excellent relationships with representatives and other key contacts at all major Social Media and Hybrid platforms, leveraging these to secure key opportunities for our Artists, access to beta products and more.
- You will manage the Social Media team and set the Label Social Media strategy.
- You will work with the Label Manager and product team and our Content Producer to produce high-quality digital assets of all types for a wide range of internal and external team uses.
- You will be constantly reviewing all Artist and Label online presences, searching for new opportunities and improvement options on a continuous basis.
- You’ll have significant proven experience in a Digital Marketing Executive or assistant role and are looking for your step up to a manager role.
- You’re enthusiastic about working on the cutting edge of the music industry, and excited about where the industry is heading.
- You will have demonstrable experience in…
- Planning, executing and reporting on global marketing campaigns, with a strong focus on streaming and hybrid engagement models
- A class-leading track record of increasing audience size, engagement and visibility through
- Innovative and strategic creative ideas married to a clear understanding, implementation and enthusiasm for the latest digital trends and essential marketing beats, while
- Communicating ideas, plans and results to Senior Management, Artists and their Teams throughout
You will have experience of…
- Social Media Management, Digital Marketing and eCommunication platforms (HeyOrca, Linkfire, Mailchimp, Hive, Asana or similar)
- All major Streaming CMS portals (Spotify / Apple Music / Amazon Music for Artists, YouTube CMS, Deezer Backstage and more)
- Booking digital advertising campaigns directly via Facebook Ads Manager, Google Adwords, TikTok Business Centre, Spotify Ad Studio and more
- Shared working tools – Google Suite, Trello, Asana (or similar) – as well as Mac OSX
- Strong relationship building skills, and existing contacts at DSPs would be a real benefit.
- Experience in account management for video platforms such as YouTube, Twitch, and Tik Tok
- Confident using analytical tools to monitor the success of digital campaigns.
- The ability to spot, understand and apply emerging technologies.
- You will be comfortable communicating with stakeholders at all levels, respectfully and clearly.
- You will have prior team management experience and the ability to motivate in both team and solo work environments.
- Experience with the team recruitment process will be a benefit.
- Excellent time and work management skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send links to any examples of your work, along with your CV and your salary expectations for the role to Andrew Neill (email@example.com), with Digital Marketing Manager + your name, as the subject line of your email.
Please be sure to write a short cover note which shares any other useful information and the best number to contact you on should we need to.