Job Title: Vice President, Global Marketing
Reports to: President of Cinq Music Group
Location: Remote – located in United States
Schedule: Full Time – flexible work hours okay
Status: Exempt, W2 Employee
Cinq Music Group is an independent record label, distributor, and publisher who has invested over 250M in the past 24 months on the acquisition and creation of music IP. Cinq’s repertoire of over 10,000 assets has won Grammy awards, dozens of Gold and Platinum RIAA certifications, and numerous #1s on a variety of Billboard charts. Past and present clients include heavyweights across a variety of genres such as Anuel, Daddy Yankee, Janet Jackson, Jason Derulo, PSY, Sean Kingston, T.I., and hundreds more.
We have a flexible, creative environment, and pride ourselves on offering a fun and unique place to work.
About the role
We recently raised a new round of funding and are rapidly growing in both size of catalog and headcount. We need a strong marketer to lead a great team of over 20 people and execute world class marketing campaigns for our clients and brand.
You will be vital in the growth of this company where your decisions will have a significant impact at an exciting time of expansion. You will report directly to the label President and General Manager.
Cinq Music is a GoDigital Media Group company, and you will also have access to learn and interact with a variety of other world class businesses such as Mitu/NGL, YogaWorks, SoundRoyalties, and Eastern Mountain Sports.
- Lead and inspire a global team developing and executing marketing campaigns to drive revenue and grow audiences for our artists and their releases.
- Lead industry marketing efforts focused on our brand, including marketing to drive visibility and relationships within the music industry.
- Lead infrastructure and process development to bring increasing order in a fast-growing entrepreneurial environment, with a focus on reporting, organization, measurement, and testing.
- Partner and collaborate closely with the commercial team to develop revenue opportunities and ensure our marketing strategies are relevant and applicable to each account.
- Inspire and further cultivate a digital skill set and mindset within the marketing team which is reflected in all marketing activations, digital media and partnerships as well as paid media.
- Integrate data and analytics into the culture of the marketing team to ensure KPIs are consistently set and measured and to ensure data is integrated into the decision-making process.
- Drive accountability for managing marketing spend and project budgets.
- Partner as a thoughtful member of the senior leadership team and collaborate with other departments to drive the business forward and accelerate revenue growth for our artists and the label.
- 10+ years of marketing leadership experience – ideally coming from a music company, media, or entertainment field.
- Deep passion and knowledge of music, artists, and technology, with a strong understanding of how & where fans engage with songs, albums, playlists, and artists.
- Collaborative personality who is comfortable with change and has a contagious hunger to learn and experiment.
- Exceptional people management skills as well as the ability to inspire, prioritize, multitask, focus, lead, influence, and delegate while working under stressful and demanding situations.
- Ability to think independently and create and develop ideas that lead to positive change/improvement.
- Well organized with exceptionally strong communications skills that are adaptable to different personality styles and situations.
We offer an industry leading benefits package that includes traditional benefits such as unlimited paid time off, health insurance, dental insurance, tax deferred retirement plans, and access to experts in preventative care. Plus, fun items such as access to GDMG University which is our training program that is led by entertainment, music, and other industry leaders and company events/excursions.
GoDigital Media Group is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.