We’re looking for an aspiring and passionate Marketing intern to join our team (initially) part time in Los Angeles.
As a Digital Marketing Intern, you will be responsible for assisting with our roster’s social media accounts, managing ads for upcoming releases, shows, or other events, and continuously developing each artist’s overall aesthetic and brand. You must have expert understanding of social media and the current trends, and be able to apply that to each artist’s brand. You will assist in creative meetings with the label partners and Chosen People team and act as a liaison between all contributing partners. We are looking for someone who is extremely creative, multi-tasking, and has a passion for music.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Growing each artist’s social media presence across key social media channel
- Managing online ads across all social media platforms and liaising with the digital marketing teams and partners
- Partake in weekly marketing meetings with the Chosen People team and partners
- Establish relationships with our current roster of artists and work closely with them to grow their social media
- Assisting with influencer campaigns, especially on TikTok
- Pitch creative ideas and trends weekly to the Chosen People team and current artist roster to apply to socials
- Able to assist with various managerial tasks for Chosen People
- Basic content creation skills when needed
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Passionate about music and self-motivated
- Well-versed in all social media platforms, especially Instagram, TikTok, and Twitter.
- Must have strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- You have a commitment to meet deadlines and go the extra mile
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop is strongly preferred
- Ability to use Excel, Powerpoint, Adobe Photoshop etc.
- Bonus points for knowledge in Adobe Suite