Chosen People is hiring for an assistant to the day to day manager in LA.
We are looking for someone who possesses strong organizational, communication, and project management skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Organize and upkeep various docs pertaining to artist touring, marketing, social media, yearly
calendar, and other elements of the artist’s career.
- Coordinate digital advertising campaigns through Chosen People team including trafficking
assets, tracking performance and sharing reports.
- Coordinate and assist with digital campaigns and marketing and promotion initiatives.
- Work hand in hand with artist, managers, and label reps to collect music metadata and credits for
album release from Artist Management, Producer managers, mixers, engineers, etc.
- Help create and track budgets for marketing, promo, and album releases.
- Attend and assist events such as showcases, music videos, and content shoots.
- Collect artist social stats and update artist analytic dashboard.
- Run various errands for artist during the week.
- Assist with packaging and mailing out prize items, promo materials, etc.
- Possesses a professional demeanor in high-stress environments maintaining composure under
- A discerning self starter who is able to make decisions and prioritize without supervision
- Strong attention to detail and cognizant of big-picture concepts as well as granular elements.
- Ideally, the candidate has the ability to think preemptively and accurately assess the needs of
others, anticipating potential problems and planning backups.
- Must have a car
- Must have own computer
- Strong knowledge of Social Media platforms including but not limited to TikTok, IG, Facebook,
Twitter, YouTube, Twitch, etc.
- In-depth understanding of Google Suite particularly utilizing Sheets to track projects, budgets,
and promotional requests for artist.
- Able to juggle multiple projects that overlap responsibilities and shift priority and reschedule
workflow efficiently where needed.
- Someone who is tech and internet savvy – ability to problem solve and find solutions when issues