- + 2 years previous experience in the music industry and involved in marketing album campaigns
- Collaborative, team player able to form relationships with colleagues and artists on the roster. Entrepreneurial and “can do” spirit, with a progressive and creative attitude
- A strong general knowledge of the music industry, the digital landscape and how this impacts on all areas of marketing. Hands-on experience with current marketing trends, digital innovation, data strategy, social strategy, new technologies, and influencer marketing
- An ability to think outside of the box and deliver unique, bespoke marketing ideas/campaigns for our artists.
- Wide network of creative resources and contacts
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills are essential. Highly organized and efficient with the ability to meet deadlines
- Aid in and oversee day to day project management of artists. Devising and implementing quality and highly creative marketing campaigns.
- Contribute to marketing brainstorms and assisting with the generation of creative marketing ideas including and not limited to; music videos, artwork, press shoots, social media content
- Responsible for origination and overlooking a campaign timeline and making sure all content is delivered within designated deadlines and budgets
- Coordinate UK & EU promo teams and schedules, disseminating relevant assets and timelines
- Assist in production and scheduling of physical and digital releases with our distributors
- Oversee D2C strategy
- Provide administrative support (ordering promo products, pulling reports and general office management).