Chandos Records is hiring a Data Co-ordinator
Role / Title: Data Co-ordinator
Reporting to: Sales & Marketing Manager
Contract: 6 Months – full time (Possible extension to 12 months)
Location: Home Based
Salary: £TBC – depending on experience
Chandos Records is one of the world’s premier classical music record companies, best known for its ground-breaking search for neglected musical gems and for its superb sound quality. We produce more than fifty albums a year and have an impressive back catalogue of more than 2,500 recordings.
We are looking for a Digital Co-ordinator to handle a major overhaul of the Metadata for our catalogue.
The primary purpose of this position is to update our Metadata to current standards in line with the
most recent version of the Apple Style Guide. Updates will be made in our own catalogue database,
then exported to Excel for further work before updating to our digital distribution partner and then on
to DSP’s globally.
- Outstanding working knowledge of (and enthusiasm for) classical music.
- 100% Accuracy and attention to detail at all times, including under pressure
- Excellent IT skills, especially in Excel.
- An understanding of Database management and data flow.
- Ability to adhere to timelines
- Efficient and well-organised approach to working
- Music Degree or equivalent;
- Self-motivated, hardworking, and enthusiastic;
- A familiarity with the major DSP’s (Apple Music, Spotify etc)
- Experience of working with Metadata and the Apple Style Guide
E-mail your CV and cover letter to: [email protected] with the subject Data Co-ordinator
Closing Date: Friday June 4th