Chandos Records is one of the world’s premier classical music record companies, best known for its ground breaking search for neglected musical gems and for its superb sound quality. We produce over 50 physical and digital albums a year and have an impressive back catalogue of more than 2,000 recordings. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Co-ordinator to join the team and help develop the digital revenues of the business.
- Passion for music, with an interest in classical repertoire
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work well under pressure and to meet deadlines
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Autonomous, Self-motivated, hardworking and enthusiastic
- Experience managing social media pages
- Ability to manage paid-campaigns on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Strong awareness of the streaming environment, DSP’s and Playlisting
- Knowledge of the mobile digital landscape
- Expertise in using Microsoft Office applications
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Premiere Pro and Linkfire would be advantageous
- Experience of SEO / SEM.
The primary purpose of this position is to support the marketing manager in creating, implementing and following-up cost-efficient, innovative and impactful digital tools and marketing campaigns for the label and its artists.
- Social media management
- Maintain and develop the label’s social media day-to-day activity, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram accounts;
- Assist with the implementation of targeted Facebook, Twitter and Instagram campaigns according to the agreed budget and goals, analyse results and report to the marketing manager;
- Build, discuss and execute digital marketing plans such as competitions, third party promotions, and special back catalogue campaigns;
- Explore opportunities to increase social media presence by staying up to date with latest digital trends and innovations.
- Streaming strategies
- Coordinate the label’s streaming presence by updating profiles, creating playlists, promoting new releases and participating in the development of dedicated campaigns in consultation with marketing manager, artists and digital aggregator;
- Create and regularly update best practice tutorials for artists to increase their streaming presence and leverage digital revenues;
- Analyse traffic on major platforms and provide recommendations.
- Website traffic: Stay up to date with the latest classical music industry trends and artists’ news in order to feed the website with relevant content and visuals;
- Creation of visual content for monthly offers and occasional advertising (display, video)
- Assist in driving traffic through dedicated campaigns including but not limited to special promotions, AdWords and email marketing.
£20,000 – £25,000, dependent on experience.
Qualified and interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.