An independent Record Label and Music Publisher based in North West London is looking for an Accounts and Business Affairs Assistant with a keen interest in music to join their team.
Previous label experience and metadata knowledge is desirable but not essential. You will be working in a small but busy office in a varied role assisting Accounts and Business Affairs. Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Raising sales invoices and chasing outstanding payments
- Managing all sales and purchase ledgers
- Keeping cost sheets up to date on all releases
- Registering new signings with Neighbouring Rights societies
- Assisting with license and sync requests
- Ad hoc tasks for company Director including drafting emails and ordering products
- General office management including answering / screening calls and keeping on top of stationery stock levels
Strong excel knowledge is essential for this role, as is having a good head for figures and numbers. You must be able to work well under pressure and exercise complete discretion when dealing with confidential matters.
If you feel this is the role for you please apply with your CV and cover letter to: Heidi@championrecords.co.uk
We will be interviewing straight away with the view to an immediate start. Deadline 28th February 2018.