Centtrip is a financial technology company offering intelligent money management solutions to the Music, Media and Entertainment sectors to maximise earnings by increasing efficiency and reducing costs.
Specialising in multi-currency deposits, FX, payments and card programmes, we enable our clients to hold, exchange, send and spend money in a more time- and cost-efficient way.
Our technology and services are designed to complement existing banking services and deliver tangible benefits.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, confident and talented individual to join our commercial team in London as a Junior Account Manager with experience in managing accounts, nurturing existing and building new customer relationships with companies of all sizes.
- Help research and identify new business prospects through digital and offline channels
- Support the commercial team with opening new accounts and onboarding new customers
- Help the team meet its monthly and YTD targets by monitoring team revenues against set KPIs
- Establish new and develop existing relationships by attending industry events and maintaining regular rapport
- Ensure consistent input and update of all activity and engagement records on the company CRM system
- Support the commercial team in maximising business growth opportunities, including cross-selling products and services, where required.
- Highly professional, with a track record of supporting driven teams
- Natural at building new relationships both on the phone and face to face
- Passionate and able to communicate clearly to be able to talk about Centtrip and its products and services
- Able to think on their feet to solve customer problems quickly and effectively
- Understanding commercial drivers, business needs and objectives
- Experience in a B2B commercial environment, especially in payments, enterprise software or money management infrastructure is a plus.
- Driven, resilient and self-motivated
- Natural networker and excellent communicator with flair for building rapport
- Collaborator with the ability to work with cross-functional teams, such as Sales, Marketing and Customer Services
- Motivated and accustomed to supporting teams to meet KPIs and targets
- Enjoys a challenge and is able to work calmly under pressure and respond quickly while maintaining the company’s high standards
- Willing to learn and develop continually
- Passionate and knowledgeable about music, media and wider entertainment.
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to grow and progress in a dynamic meritocracy
- 20 days of annual leave, plus public/bank holidays
- Gym membership
- Preferential currency rates for you, friends and family
WORKING HOURS AND OFFICE ENVIRONMENT:
- Office in the vibrant Shoreditch and only a short walk from Old Street/Liverpool Street
- Monday–Friday, 9am–5.30pm
- Our culture is entrepreneurial, hardworking and fun
- Spacious open-plan office with access to all our directors
- Dress code: Smart/professional attire.