Who We Are
Centricity Music is a record label that was founded in 2005 with a commitment to artist development. Our roster includes Lauren Daigle, Katy Nichole, Unspoken, Jordan Feliz, Jason Gray, Brandon Heath, Andrew Peterson, North Point Worship, Apollo LTD, Chris Renzema as well as new artists such as Patrick Mayberry, and Coby James. We operate from the values of being faith-centered, relationship-focused, and support-driven.
This role exists to serve Centricity Music artists by establishing and supporting their visual campaign through photography and image development, album cover and packaging design, physical and digital asset creation, brand stewardship, video media, and other artist initiatives as needed.
The position is part of the Creative Department and reports to the Creative Director.
- Work with Creative Director to develop brand guidelines and art direction for each artist’s release cycle, including visual research for styling, locations, photography styles, typefaces, etc.
- Create assets related to an artist’s release including, but not limited to, marketing materials, promotional content, digital advertising, point-of-sale, retail signage, presentations, social media, lyric images, etc.
- Assist in the coordination and execution of photo and video shoots by helping assemble a team of photographers, video directors, wardrobe stylists, hair/makeup artists, and craft services. Communicate details to relevant parties in a clear and timely manner
- Manage budget and invoicing related to photo/video shoots
- Maintain creative dropbox to ensure all assets are secure and archived
- Maintain relationships with external creative partners including; video directors, photographers, motion graphics artists, wardrobe stylists, hair/makeup artists, etc.
- Partner with Marketing to research and develop strategic branding and marketing concepts
- Maintain familiarity with current trends in photography, graphic design, and video production
- Complete special projects or other duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 years graphic design experience
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience
- Proven proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) on MacOS Platform
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with colleagues and clients
- Strong organizational, time management skills with attention to detail
- Must be able to work independently under tight deadlines
- Must possess the skill to set priorities and problem solve
- Photography and videography skills are welcomed, but not required
To apply send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
4021 Hughes Crossing #201 – Franklin, TN 37064