Centricity Music is a record label that was founded in 2005 with a commitment to artist development. Our roster includes Andrew Peterson, Apollo LTD, Brandon Heath, Chris Renzema, Coby James, Cross Point Music, Jason Gray, Jordan Feliz, Katy Nichole, Lauren Daigle, North Point Worship, Patrick Mayberry, Peabod and Unspoken. We operate from the values of being faith-centered, relationship-focused, and support-driven.
This role maximizes digital marketing efforts across social media, online advertising, and websites, driving engagement, growth, sales, and the overall effectiveness of Centricity artist and label brands. The position provides ongoing support to connect our artists and products with consumers in meaningful ways.
- Provide on-going support to VP of Sales & Marketing by supporting priorities, major initiatives and all requests to connect artists & consumers.
- Provide on-going support to VP of Sales & Marketing by developing and executing comprehensive plans for all music, video, content releases, and streaming events.
- Drive social media growth for all artists and Centricity Music through increased engagement, activity, and relevant content and posts.
- Manage online advertising budget and implement strategic plans for each release, generating innovative ideas and approaches that effectively target the core consumer via Facebook/Instagram, TikTok, Google, Spotify and more.
- Create and leverage content to maximize exposure with key partners per release and leverage with all applicable online partners/influencers to deliver increased awareness and visibility for releases.
- Develop a targeted strategy for artists’ and label’s YouTube channels.
- Maintain strong relationships with artist management, artists, influencers, and digital partners to be viewed as a resource for best practices and implementing digital marketing strategies for each new and developing act.
- Prepare and deliver relevant branding and content on all proprietary points of consumer contact to fuel on-going, digital relationships between artists and their fans.
- Initiate campaigns for priority streaming platforms to drive followers, streams, shares, and playlisting.
- Develop and maintain a database of key blogs, social media influencers, relevant partners, and email data.
- Provide support in creative idea generation for digital marketing in the development of comprehensive marketing and advertising plans for Centricity artists.
- Drive growth of label email list and all social media channels by implementing CRM campaigns and engaging content plans.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
While your primary responsibility will be to work for Centricity Music, you may be asked to work on similar tasks for other affiliates.
- 2-3 years digital marketing experience
- Industry Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing communications, digital communications or related
- Experience with scheduling paid social media campaigns
- Experience with email marketing and acquisition
- SEO and keyword experience and knowledge
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with colleagues and vendors
- Strong organizational, time management skills with attention to detail
- Must be able to work independently under tight deadlines
- Must possess the skill to set priorities and problem solve