Caroline Australia is the label services arm of Universal Music, established just over 5 years ago to partner with independent artists and labels both locally and internationally.
The Promotions Manager will work closely with the Caroline team in driving all aspects of campaigns for artists via our label relationships including Fiction, Loma Vista, Communion, Spunk, Concord, Spinning Top, Wolftone, Stax, Fearless, Spinefarm, Because and more.
Current artists on the roster include Glass Animals, Denzel Curry, Catfish and The Bottlemen, Mac DeMarco, St. Vincent, Christine and The Queens, Trippie Redd, Nathaniel Rateliff and The Night Sweats, Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds, Parcels, Ghost, I Prevail, Bullet For My Valentine and more.
Reporting to the Caroline Australia General Manager, the successful applicant will have a minimum of two years experience in a similar role in the music industry, and a proven track record in working on both the publicity and promotions aspects of indie music releases.
This position is based in Universal Music Australia’s Sydney head office.
- Oversee the day to day running of all promotional aspects of Caroline artists, covering online, radio, print and artist relations.
- Create and implement innovative promotional plans for Caroline artists and releases in collaboration with Caroline team including Vic based Caroline Promotions Manager.
- Plan and execute promotional strategies for the international and domestic artist roster across digital, print, community radio and more.
- Drive the conversations with Sydney based DSP’s for maximum streaming exposure.
- Artist relations responsibilities for onground promotional schedules.
- Write press releases and create other promotional material for international and domestic artists and releases
- Maintain a servicing schedule to ensure timely servicing of all releases to national media.
- 2+ years experience in a similar role within the music industry, a focus on indie music is desired
- Genuine love of music
- Digitally savvy, willing to embrace technology and the changing landscape
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ideas driven and thinks outside the square
If the above sounds like you, please follow the link to submit your application today.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.