Caroline is the Independent Services division of Capitol Music Group, providing a full range of label services and revenue streams for Caroline’s artists, releases and label associations on a worldwide basis, including Marketing, Promotion, Commercial Development, Branding, Synch & Licensing, Lifestyle Marketing, Business Affairs and Finance.
This team member will serve as the primary point of contact for all of Caroline’s third-party label partners in matters relating to physical label product.
In addition to managing both new release and catalogue product processes to ensure on-time and complete delivery to all accounts, the Manager will be performing other label relations functions, such as new label partner onboarding, the coordination and supervision of catalogue acquisitions, and providing other support to both distributed label partners, international affiliates and other Caroline/Capitol internal teams as needed.
- Oversee new release and catalogue inventory to ensure that optimum quantities are continually on-hand and that production and logistical issues are both identified and resolved in a timely manner
- Manage the order fulfillment processes for non-retail accounts, including initiating product orders from label partners and internal teams
- Alongside Caroline’s Business Affairs, Finance and Commercial Services teams, actively participate in ongoing projects and tasks involving inventory obsolescence, roster reduction, and other IT/system-related Company initiatives
- Provide support to distributed labels and associated third-party support teams with regards to access and usage/navigation of Caroline’s business-to-business platform
- Assist with development of processes, system enhancements, and internal/external-facing reporting to facilitate improvements in
- Caroline’s operations in-general and the value/transparency provided to label partners
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to successfully prioritize multiple tasks based on a dynamic workload
- Solid communication skills and the ability to interact comfortably with employees at all levels of the Company as well as with third-party label partners
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office programs, including intermediate-advanced Excel skills
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work both efficiently and effectively under pressure and/or tight deadlines and in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Minimum of 3+ years of related experience in the entertainment/music distribution industry
- 2+ years of related, hands-on experience in supply chain coordination and logistics
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
Please apply here