Caroline is the Independent Services division of Capitol Music Group, providing a full range of label services and revenue streams for Caroline’s artists, releases and label associations on a worldwide basis, including Marketing, Promotion, Commercial Development, Branding, Synch & Licensing, Lifestyle Marketing, Business Affairs and Finance.
Caroline is seeking a Marketing Coordinator who will serve as a key component of the marketing team, acting as the administrative support point person for Caroline’s marketing & digital marketing department.
The ideal candidate will possess strong administrative, organizational, and creative skills. Prior marketing and administrative experience in the music/entertainment field is required.
- Provide support to senior members of the Marketing and Digital Marketing teams
- Assist with administrative and day to day basic duties including answering phones, maintaining calendars, coordinating meetings, and handling expense reports for the team
- Manage quarterly budget reservations, fund transfers, vendor installation, creating requisitions, facilitating PO approval, rushes, invoice troubleshooting, vendor relations, etc.
- Create and update all one sheets, timelines, quote sheets, and any other project-related documents
- Create and maintain artist calendars
- Collect and organize all artist assets (photos, artwork, logos, music, bio, etc.
- Obtain necessary internal approvals on as needed basis with the finance and legal departments
- Coordinate travel for artists and marketing division team
- Draft agreements for music videos and independent contractors, as well as various authorization forms
- Submit and monitor art or video requests to completion for any marketing assets needed (invites, posters, pseudo videos, etc.)
- Conduct research, compile and analyze data, and create reports as requested
- Work with PMs and engage third party companies to create, price out, and manufacture any tools or campaigns needed for specific marketing initiatives (ex: promotional items) and oversee their delivery
- Record and distribute marketing meeting minutes / organize meetings, music listening sessions
- On an ad hoc basis, will be given the opportunity to shadow team members to learn to how become point on product marketing projects
- Any additional duties as assigned
- Strong Computer skills: Photoshop, SEO, SEM, Social media, Online Advertising, YouTube, Google and Facebook Analytics, Digital
- Media savvy, General online marketing knowledge
- Great social and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience with Concur travel software a plus
- Ability to interact comfortably and effectively with external partners
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Ability to work under high pressure and speed
- Must be flexible, able to multi-task and manage time effectively
- 1-2 years of administrative experience.
- Music industry or marketing background a plus
- Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
- Please apply here