Royalty Accounting Manager – your first step in digital.
You oversee the entire royalty accounting cycle from incoming sales files to the final delivery of royalty statements via our Curve software. You handle incoming royalty reports from DSPs and ensure payments are processed and received.
You import, map, convert und process statements into the Curve accounting system while constantly checking back our clients receive accurate statements. You solve royalty allocation questions both pro-actively and in communication with our partners. You highlight and investigate internal issues including missing content, ingestion and mapping errors.
Working closely with our label, artist and management partners you create best practice guidelines for our partners and communicate directly with the accounting teams of DSPs and our accountant and liaise with the content manager at Cargo Digital.
- You have a working knowledge of the digital distribution business and know the revenue streams.
- You work proficiently and meet deadines.
- You work independently and are solution-driven.
- You enjoy working with data and numbers.
- You have excellent attention to detail.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English.
- PLUS: You have worked in a direct deal/MERLIN deal environment before.
What we offer
- a self-dependent role in a motivated team working in a rapidly developing future market
- a flat hierarchy and eye-to-eye communication
- free choice of work location – remote desktop, cloud technologies, meeting tool – regularly touching base in the Wuppertal offices in Germany
- Offices in Wuppertal and Hamburg, Germany
- coverage of working material and travel costs
- networking, work meeting and team events in Wuppertal
- free FitX subscription or JobRad (when based in Germany)
- we are open for new ideas
We exclusively welcome colleagues who value musical and social diversity. Should you be the new colleague solidifying our digital presence in the market through transparent accounting and giving the utmost support to our artists and labels, we cannot wait to receive your application!
Please send the usual paperwork including a short motivational paragraph, a possible starting date and a first salary expectation to Birte Wiemann. We are looking forward to hearing from you!