Title: Artist Management Coordinator
The Nashville Artist Management Coordinator will a serve a unique, dual-purpose role, working with a roster of rising country artists and providing support to the C3 DSP/Streaming team.
This person will have the opportunity to actively participate in regular calls with artists’ extended teams, including major labels, publishers, and agents. The Artist Management Coordinator will contribute to artist marketing plans and assist in execution. They will be responsible for scheduling and managing the social media accounts for 1-2 artists.
Administrative responsibilities will include collection and organization of artist assets in Box, calendar management, assisting with tour logistics, and processing invoices. This person will be trained on industry standard platforms including Mediabase, Music Connect, and Chartmetric to analyze market data and make informed decisions. This position requires a jack-of-all-trades candidate ready to exercise both their critical thinking and creative skills.
- Schedule writing sessions, travel logistics, promo appearances, photo/video shoots for artists
- Participate in regular campaign planning calls with labels, agents, publishers, etc.
- Work directly with artist(s) to plan and manage social media accounts
- Gather, organize, and distribute artist assets across teams
- Assist in sourcing freelancers for merch & album design, tour posters, music videos, etc.
- Facilitate tour marketing efforts with promoters, and digital/influencer marketing campaigns alongside record labels
- Great attention to detail and a high level of resourcefulness
- Comfortable taking initiative, using best judgement, and anticipating team’s needs
- Experience with basic graphic design & video editing
- Ability to proactively communicate progress updates with the team
- General knowledge of the music industry and trends, particularly in the Country genre
As an equal opportunity employer, C3 Management is committed to creating a diverse work environment for all of our team members. Thanks for your interest in C3 Management!