Position available to join a cutting edge Digital Music Marketing Agency, as a Digital Manager.
Must have experience dealing with artists and / or have worked as part of a digital team.
Salary – Competitive
Role – Full time
Location – Central London
- Working with clients across music and entertainment, you will deliver and execute campaigns, using in depth digital knowledge and innovative ideas.
As a Digital Account Manager you will be expected to:
- Work closely with the artist and their respective teams
- Deliver digital marketing campaigns across all clients, create digital campaign reports, oversee content and continually optimise and offer support to improve campaigns and opportunities.
- Understand and utilise available analytics tools
- Build strong relationships with clients, digital partners, publishers, agencies and influencers.
- Have an active involvement in supporting the agency with new business opportunities.
- Experience in social media in the music/entertainment industries.
- Must have an extensive knowledge and passion for all things digital.
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritise.
- Existing relationships with all key social media platforms.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Is proactive and enthusiastic but also adaptable and dependable.
- Candidate must be comfortable with taking projects from inception to execution.
- Be able to instill confidence in clients at all levels.
- Be used to working in small teams and self motivated.