C Digital (Crockford Management) – Digital Account Manager
Position available to join a cutting-edge Music Marketing Agency as a Digital Account Manager. C Digital look after a roster of artists, writers and producers for Crockford Management and directly with clients of the agency.
Salary – DOE
Role – Consultancy / Freelance
Location – Central London
- Deliver digital campaigns for clients across music, entertainment, and sport, encompassing all elements of digital & online promotion, with social media as the core focus.
- Be the digital expert for clients, knowing social platforms inside-out, being across all analytics, to provide up-to-date digital advice and strategy.
- Work with clients to develop digital/social media strategy that incorporates artist/brand positioning, with the aim to engage and grow audiences.
- Cultivate strong working relationships with clients, including artists, their managers, record labels, and other relevant teams.
- Manage content for socials across multiple clients daily, with format and creativity at the forefront – working with freelance designers/creative teams where necessary.
- Develop and pitch ideas for new business and create client-facing plans, flighting and reports.
- Take an active involvement in growing the agency – improving C
- Digital’s online and industry presence, as well as identifying and connecting with potential new clients.
- Proven experience working in a similar role, with experience and a strong understanding of the music industry.
- Extensive experience working in digital marketing, with a full skillset for digital and social media: expert understanding of all social media platforms and managing channels for artists/clients.
- Must have great interpersonal and communication skills, including experience dealing with artists, managers, and other industry representatives.
- Must have strong organisational skills, the ability to prioritise, and work across multiple projects at once.
- Comfortable with managing projects from inception to execution and be able to instil confidence in clients at each stage.
- Self-confident with the ability to approach and pitch to new clients
- Proactive and comfortable working in a small team
To apply please email [email protected]