Based in the city of London, C.C. Young & Co are one of the leading music specialist firms of accountants and tax advisors. C.C. Young & Co. provides accountancy and taxation services to music industry clients.
Over the past 20 years, C.C. Young & Co. has enjoyed continued growth and now has departments specialising in tax, touring, recording, publishing, and business management services for artists and managers.
As Office Assistant you are our company’s first impressions on the guests and visitors. It is your responsibility to greet all incoming guests and visitors, help them with directions or any appropriate information that they need, whilst maintaining high level of company confidentiality. Alongside our receptionist you will professionally answer phone calls in a polite tone and re-direct calls to respective departments.
You will provide assistance during meetings, including arranging refreshments. You will also perform various front desk administrative duties including typing, filing, handling and re-directing mail, etc.
Duties will include (this list is representative, not exhaustive):
- Answer incoming telephone calls, determine purpose of callers, and forwarding calls to appropriate personnel and departments.
- Meeting and greeting visitors/guests/couriers professionally, determining the nature and purpose of visit.
- Directing and escorting visitors/guests to appropriate destination or waiting rooms where needed.
- Keeping kitchen and office supplies replenished, inclusive of unpacking stationary and food deliveries.
- Collecting, sorting, distributing and preparing correspondence, mail, messages and courier deliveries.
- To assist the receptionist with archiving of files and arranging for them to be sent to our storage facility.
- Running errands, such as daily lunch runs and the weekly bank-run and purchasing supplies for the office.
- Cover reception duties in the receptionist’s absence.
Skills & Experience
- Experience: Ideally 1 year of related experience. (Experience in an office environment is desired but not essential.)
- Keen and enthusiastic and able to carry out tasks in a considered yet hasty fashion.
- Ability to build positive relationships with high level of interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact with people in a positive and courteous manner.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks according to importance in a fast paced environment.
- Multi-tasking capability without compromising on quality.
- Dependable, punctual and able to work in required working hours.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, specifically MS Word and Excel.
- Someone to use own initiative and make the role their own.
- Must take the initiative, but also know when to ask for help.
- Good helpful, approachable attitude.
Those interested in the role should email a CV to email@example.com