Based in the city of London, C.C. Young & Co are one of the leading music specialist firms of accountants and tax advisors. C.C. Young & Co. provides accountancy and taxation services to music industry clients.
Over the past 20 years, C.C. Young & Co. has enjoyed continued growth and now has departments specialising in tax, touring, recording, publishing, and business management services for artists and managers.
It is seeking a Finance Manager to join the management team and be responsible for the financial health of the organisation and to guide senior managers and directors in making sound business decisions in the long and short term.
Management of the Finance Department to include;
- Maintenance of all transactional processes within Sage & reconciling to practice software
- Monitor and interpret cashflows for the business
- Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Prepare monthly management accounts and year end financial statements
- Prepare and present financial reports to senior managers and directors in formal meetings
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior managers and directors to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Support the Commercial Director in regards to the commercial budgeting, reporting and billing for the business
Skills and Experience
- Qualified accountant (ACCA or equivalent)
- Several years of experience in a finance role
- Some exposure in a smaller business would be helpful
- Experience in a media agency which utilises WIP or Work in progress would be very beneficial
- Very strong communication skills are needed in order to liaise with individuals of all levels within the business
- Work to be carried out onsite at the Chancery Lane offices of C.C. Young & Co.
- Possibility that the role can be compressed hours/ part time 3 or 4 days a week.
- Attendance at in office and out of office meetings with Staff and Clients may be required – advance notice will be given if travel arrangements are required.
Those interested in the role should email a CV to email@example.com