Based in the City of London, C.C. Young & Co are one of the leading music specialist firms of accountants and tax advisors. C.C. Young & Co. provides accountancy and taxation services to music industry clients.
Over the past 23 years, C.C. Young & Co. has enjoyed continued growth and now has departments specialising in tax, touring, recording, publishing, business management services for artists and managers, and royalty audits.
It is seeking a Data Analyst to join the Digital Royalties Team.
What you will do
- Assist with the development of a six-month project plan to implement the below
- Build, structure and maintain data warehouse of all royalty-related incoming data from upwards of 50 different sources
- Automate the data-receipt processes
- Clean and regularise all data received into a standard format to enable multi-source comparisons
- Develop and implement data-processing programs to work on the stored data and produce analyses across many data sources
- Develop and implement dashboards for viewing the stored data by staff internally
- Develop and implement dashboards for viewing the stored data by clients externally
Who you are
- You have experience in music usage reporting working within a digital music service provider
- You have strong Excel & SQL skills and confident in training other staff
- You are a problem solver
- You have knowledge of and experience in using standard BI and data management applications
- You have experience in handling large datasets
- You have experience in producing dashboards of derived data from such datasets (i.e. on modified data, not just the raw data as it stands)
- An interest in developing and improving our abilities above and beyond maintaining the status quo
Skills & Qualifications Required
- Working knowledge of Streaming & Music Industry
- 2 years + working at a music or DSP Company
C C Young & Co Ltd is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants. We aim to create a working environment in which all individuals are able to make best use of their skills, free from discrimination, and in which all decisions are based on merit.