Fanbytes is a video ad network that helps brands reach young people through influencers on Snapchat, Instagram, and TikTok.
We’ve already worked on creative campaigns for some of the biggest artists and labels in the world (Universal, Warner, Sony), and now we’re looking for someone to lead our efforts as we continue to expand within the music industry.
- Up-sell and cross-sell existing clients on new products and ad formats
- Identify and create new opportunities for Fanbytes to expand within the music industry
- Work with clients and influencers to come up with creative marketing ideas
- Create decks, proposals and reports to present to senior music executives
- B2B sales experience, or experience managing music marketing budgets
- Understanding of the music industry as well as youth trends.
- Highly organised, efficient, and capable of managing and prioritising a diverse workload.
- Confident and social personality – you’ll spend a lot of your time in meetings, on the phone, and at industry events.
- Obsessed with youth and pop culture – we need you to stay on top of trending memes and hashtags, and know how artists and labels can use them to their advantage.
Salary & Benefits
- £24k + commission
- Fast Career trajectory – this role will naturally evolve to heading up music partnerships within 9-12 months so important you have a growth mindset – we’re growing Fanbytes rapidly and want you to grow with us.
- Good vibes – we’re a team of young people that believes in working hard, but also creating a fun environment. Think team breakfasts, weekly socials, and company days out.