Role: Partnerships Manager
About Burwood Media:
Burwood Media is an events and marketing company which executes over 800 themed DJ nights per year across the country and internationally. Burwood owns Gimme Gimme Disco, Emo Night Brooklyn, Broadway Rave and others. Learn more about us at burwoodmedia.com.
Burwood Media is looking for a full time Partnerships Manager to bring on sponsors and partners for our brands and events. This position will straddle both sales and account management to book leading brands to sponsor and partner with us on our events, while also cultivating, growing and retaining those relationships.
- Drive revenue for Burwood Media in the form of sponsorship packages for our events.
- Create and update sponsorship and brand decks to send to target sponsors.
- Own and cultivate relationships with sponsors and partners, both retaining and growing their business with us to prove ROI.
- Prospect new sponsorship opportunities through research and leveraging relationships
- Oversee sponsor contracts, invoicing and accounts receivable to ensure execution and collections.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders at partner brands.
- Dynamically adapt pitch and proposals based on prospective brand
- Meet and exceed quarterly revenue targets.
- 3+ years of sponsorship and marketing sales, ideally with events and music festivals.
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding revenue targets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Music Business or related field
- Based in the NYC/Tri-State area. Willing to commute to our offices in Williamsburg, BK.
- A passion for music, live events, and being part of a small but mighty team!
This is a full-salaried position with health insurance and benefits included
Salary Range: $50k – $100k
Application link – https://airtable.com/shrB09EvFOvOTEMO3
Closing Date: March 15th, 2023