Burwood Media is an events and marketing company which executes over 700 themed DJ nights per year across the country and internationally, in addition to servicing various clients’ marketing needs. Learn more about us at www.burwoodmedia.com.
Burwood Media is looking for a full time Marketing & Operations Coordinator to work closely with the founders and greater team to oversee digital strategy, social media and logistics for each event. We are looking to bring on someone who is open to wearing many hats and be involved in a wide array of tasks. This can either be an entry level role for someone who is excited to be part of the music industry or a higher level role depending on experience.
- Create and schedule creative content for Burwood and client social media channels, and provide community management.
- Contribute to logistical planning for each event, booking travel & accommodation and communicating with venue production staff, as well as internal DJs who are carrying out the shows.
- Execute email marketing campaigns and manage list.
- Manage all equipment and merchandise to ensure all DJs have the gear needed for each event.
- Assist in tour marketing duties, liaising with venue marketers and running paid advertising.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Music Business or related field
- Experience using TikTok as a creator, huge plus if you are comfortable on camera
- Prior experience in a marketing role within the music industry
- Knowledge of Photoshop
- Knowledge of Facebook ad manager and business manager
- Database management experience – including google sheets, excel, and airtable
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and a detail-driven mind-set
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Willing to attend and assist at our events in person.
- Based in the NYC/Tri-State area. Willing to commute to our offices in Williamsburg, BK.
- This is a salaried position with health insurance and benefits included.